Automation of the production of process cooling water and the cooling of waste water.
We steered the cooling water process to provide cooling water at a fixed temperature. We also directed a wastewater process to dump waste water at a sufficiently low temperature.
Cooling water is one of the key elements for the proper functioning of the production plant. The cooling water system consists of 2 cooling groups (165kW and 450kW), a buffer tank and two collectors. Both collectors have 9 circuits.
The system includes:
– switching the cooling groups on and off depending on the calculated cooling demand.
– switching on the selected circuits in cascade according to a demanded priority, taking into account the level of the buffer tank
-the PI control of the individual circuits at pressure or temperature.
-controlling the buffer tank level
– regulation of the wastewater cooling via the fan system and / or heat exchanger – depending on the circumstances.
– visualization and control via an XBTGT Magelis touchscreen.
-Programming according to validated standards.
– Modicon Premium plc
– XBTGT Magelis touchscreens
– Network: Ethernet – Modbus TCP / IP