You are part of a young and dynamic team that is responsible for developing software for industrial machines in different environments. Including Pharma, food & beverage, chemistry, HVAC, …
As Automation Engineer you work in a project-based environment, keeping close contact with your customers.
- You have a background in PLC-programming: TIA Portal, Step 7, … as recent graduate or with a few years of working experience.
- You are a problem solver, with the capacity to work in an independent way.
- You are able to set your own priorities by understanding the work to be done.
- Words like Windows, OPC, VB.net, Modbus ring a bell and don’t make you feel uncomfortable.
- Doing your work following the safety regulations is a self-evidence.
- You like teamwork and like to communicate with customers.
- A fluently speak Dutch. English and French are certainly a plus.
- You like to work in different environments (office, at a customer, home, ..) and flexibility is not a problem for you.
- A 9 to 5 job is nothing for you.
A challenging job in a growing company;
A strong team that has your back and supports you whenever needed.
A competitive salary based on your experience, including fringe benefits.